Thursday, October 1, 2009

Stupidest Politician of the Year Award

I know the year is not complete yet but the voting was overwelming. Nancy Pelosi recieves the "Stupidist Politician of the Year Award". True the electerate, was only me but I can't think of a more stupid person in politics.

Last week Nancy, or shall I say SPYA award winner, told us that all of our retoric about the health care bill was bad. She did not want to see us be torn aprat like San Fransisco in the 1970's. This week Congressman Grayson compared Republicans health care to the Holicost (giving the assumption that Republicans are Nazi's) and said that thier plan was for people to die.

When asked if Grayson should apologize for his remarks, Nancy stated: "If anybody's going apologize, everybody should apologize, we are holding Democrats to a higher standard than their own members."

Nancy is a flake and is well desrving of the Stupidist Politician of the Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails