Friday, December 18, 2009

Nebraska People It's Your Turn to Shine

The Senate is now debating the health care bill and it seems to be that the one deciding vote will be from Ben Nelson, Senator from Nebraska. So I am pleading to my friends and family that live in Nebraska, Please contact Ben Nelson's office and tell him to NOT support this bill. THIS IS URGENT! They are voting on this bill Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. He might be more inclined to listen to his own constituents, than the general public. For everybody else, it wouldn't hurt to give your own Senator a call either, this bill must be stopped.

Here are the numbers to reach Ben Nelson....

Omaha
Tel: (402) 391-3411
Fax: (402) 391-4725
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lincoln
Tel: (402) 441-4600
Fax: (402) 476-8753
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Washington, D.C.
Tel: 1-202-224-6551
Fax: 1-202-228-0012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scottsbluff
Tel: (308) 631-7614
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kearney
Tel: (308) 293-5818
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
South Sioux City
Tel: (402) 209-3595

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails