The first Colorado canidate I am endorsing this election season is Bob McConnell. He is running for United States House of Representatives, Third Congressional District. He seems to have the values that my family and I seek in a candidate; honor, faith, thrift, hard work and personal responsibility.

When I first sent out my "Question the Candidates" e-mail, I was thinking that I would be lucky to get any responses. Col. McConnell's responses were the first returned and as I read the responses to the questions the only thing I could think was "I hope this guy get elected. That is what I'm looking for in a candidate."
Read Bob McConnell's responses to the questionnaire.
Click here for Col. McConnell's web page.


When I first sent out my "Question the Candidates" e-mail, I was thinking that I would be lucky to get any responses. Col. McConnell's responses were the first returned and as I read the responses to the questions the only thing I could think was "I hope this guy get elected. That is what I'm looking for in a candidate."
Read Bob McConnell's responses to the questionnaire.
Click here for Col. McConnell's web page.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.