Thursday, March 18, 2010

Salazar Owned by Pelosi

It looks as though our Congressman is acting more like a Representative of the 8th Congressional District in California than a Congressman from Western Colorado. In an article in the the Pueblo Chieftain John Salazar appears to be saying he is in favor of passing of the Health Care bill, even though his phone lines were melted from calls from the opposition.

The article states that Mr. Salazar has not seen the cost estimates of the bill, yet he says:  "I feel very strongly this will bring down the cost of insurance, We will have more competition and more transparency." Interesting he doesn't know the costs, yet he knows it is going to save us money, humm....

The article also says that the House was going to modfiy and pass the bill this week. We know that isn't true they are going to modify and pass only the changes to the bill. They are going to just going to "deem the bill passed".

The article states; "that Salazar argued (though I don't know with whom) that the wide range legislation would give 800,000 Colorado residents heath coverage through exchanges." I was wondering if these 800,000 residents are citizens?

The article states:  He conceded that public polls show a growing number of voters fear the Democratic plan ultimately will cost taxpayers more money and raise health care costs. Salazar disagreed, saying opponents have encouraged that reaction.  My reaction to this is...How would you know Mr. Salazar? You never take the time to actually see ½ of your district. The western portion of your district has no representation at all in Congress. We can not actually reach a person on the phone and when we mail you we just get a form letter of the Democrat talking points.

Mr. Salazar calls himself a fiscally conservative Democrat, "a Blue Dog". I disagree. I find Mr. Salazar to be more of a "Lap Dog" Democrat and the lap belongs to Nancy Pelosi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails