Monday, March 29, 2010

Tea Party Express in Grand Junction!

On Wendesday, March 31 the Tea Party Express bus will be in Grand Junction. Events start at 9AM at Sherwood Park. Bus to arrive at 10AM. Mrs. T. and I will be there and we can't wait to see you all there! For my friends on the other side of hill, the Tea Party Express will be in Denver on the West steps of the State Capitol at 4pm.

For those who like a little light 70's music (Mrs. T.). These are good ones...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails