Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Craftsman of Honor - Cody Alicea

Bookmark and Share


There are many adults that don't understand what honor is, but this 13 year-old understands. At 13 he did all that he knew how to do, he flew a flag on his bike. He was told by the school that he could not carry a flag on his bike to school, and this end result places him amongst Plumb and Square's Craftsmen of Honor....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails