Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ronald Reagan - Annouces Presidential Run

Please take the time and watch this video. It has so much to do with what we are going through right now. It is long, but still less than a 30 minute sitcom on television. So take the time and LISTEN, you will learn a lot about solutions to our problems with economics, energy, foreign policy and liberty. I have a strong belief that if you do not learn from history you are destine to repeat it. So a little education is a good thing, even if it is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails