Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Charles Rangel aka Tax Cheat Charlie

For those that don't know Charles Rangel is the Chairman of the House of Representatives most powerful committee, called Ways and Means. That committee write all bills for taxation and tariffs, in other words the money committee.

Last year Charley forgot that he had some money ($75,000 he earned on a rental property) so he had to pay the back taxes of about 10 grand and file an amended tax return. He stated he did not think it "counted" because his property was in another country (remember this is the guy that WRITES the legislation).

Now we hear that Charley has made another amendment to his income. This time he "found" $750,000 to $1,000,000 that he didn't know he had. Interesting.

Little Chucky Rangel has been working a government job most of his career. Needless to say most government jobs do not pay over $200,000 a year. How in the world did a lifetime government employee make so much money that he "forgot" a million bucks? Maybe we need to look at the salary structure of government employees.

Maybe he got some sort of kick back from the $80,000 he gave his son's Internet company, oh yeah I forgot to mention it was campaign cash.

Pundits have been pondering why an angry American people seem to be "waking up" lately. The simple answer is because of corrupt politicians like Charles Rangel. Politicians that lie to, and steal from, the American people. The frustrations of nobody telling the truth inside the beltway about anything, makes people very angry. I just hope these "angry mobs" act with their ballot in 2010 and get rid of these career criminals and liars because I know that I, for one, am sick and tired of the whole lot.



Post Script: I get so confused with all the crooks in Congress I wrote this portion of the blog and realized that it wasn't the crook Charles Rangel, but the crook Barney Frank that these deeds belonged to, so you get a little extra info about Barney Frank. Just call it a "value sized blog":

Maybe he made a little extra money from his gay boyfriends prostitution ring that was run from his basement. Or the boyfriend that was an executive ran Fannie Mae, at the same time Barney was pressuring Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into making bad loans while blocking real mortgage reform legislation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails