Friday, October 9, 2009

He could be President of the World!

I woke up this morning, got my morning coffee, and rested in my computer chair to get the update of the news of the world that happened overnight. I looked to one of my favorite blogs "Living the Grand Life" and thought the story Insane News was a joke. From reading his blog, I know Gene has a good since of humor, so I was looking for the punchline but found none.

My first tought was I wonder which of those folks in Norway belong to ACORN or SCIU? Then I was thinking: "How do you qualify for that prize in essentially two weeks?"  It is all crazy to me.

I thought it was crazy when Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, and Yasser Arafat won the award but Obama? I guess it makes you wonder if thier minds are frozen accross the pond.

I wonder if Alfred Noble (the inventor of dynamite) was so proud that on the same day his award was given to a man for having the intent of creating peace, we blew a big hole on the moon.  Intresting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails