Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Colorado Tea Party Speaks

Bookmark and Share

I was looking at the election results and I see a bit of a theme. The Tea Party candidates did very well. Even the Tea Party canidates (or ones that billed themselves as tea party canidates) that lost, got quite a few of votes. I think it shows that the silent majority is truly tired of the same old song and dance by Washington D.C. and Denver. The people want REAL change. I think that coupled with the Dems "eating thier own" with comments like; "I hear these people saying he's like George Bush. Those people ought to be drug tested."; a Robert Gibbs comment on the liberal Democrats who have been disagreeing with the Administration. There could be a larger growth in people who affiliate themselves as Tea Party people and vote for a tea party candidate or at least vote against the sitting liberal Democrat.

With this remember, in this last couple of months before the election there will be lots of people, on both sides, that emulate the tea party positions. Do your research carefully. Just because they say they want lower taxes, doesn't mean they don't mind a fee increase or want to implement a socialized health care. Some sites to get you started are on the left sidebar of this blog. Question everything you hear there will be many lies thrown about by the media and the candidates campaigns.

I believe with the awaking of the country their are many, many, more people who are taking the time to find the candidate that fits their core values. That coupled with about 10% of the people who have a lot more time on their hands because they have no job, I think we can have one of the most vetted elections ever. I was taught that knowledge is power. The power of an educated silent majority can speak volumes to a deaf Washington and Denver.

1 comment:

  1. While there are many Democrats who will never vote for a Republican (and yes, vice versa), I'm hopeful that those Democrats who recognize the very wrong direction their party is taking us will, at least, have the good sense to stay home in November.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails