Thursday, August 19, 2010

Salazar Defends Health Care Bill

Bookmark and Share

I was reading in the Pueblo Chieftain that the Representative of the eastern part of the Third Congressional District thinks that the new Health Care Law will "save" Medicare.

Looking at the numbers that are listed in the article: The law is supposed to reduce the deficit by $2 trillion. Then the "Pelosi Puppet" said, "This bill is totally paid for," he said, in part by cutting waste, fraud and abuse by about $630 billion.

Using simple math $2 trillion - $630 billion = $1,370 trillion that supposed to be "reduced". Interesting that the numbers somehow don't add up? Maybe we shouldn't be taking advice from a guy that is in the hole, personally by 3 or 4 million dollars at last check.

Another quote in the article: Salazar said, "Employees and employers can get the same kind of insurance that members of Congress have. They can pick and choose from a large pool" of providers. Then you follow up that quote with this quote from the article:

"It begins to put the patient back in the driver's seat, and takes the insurers out," he said.

So what is it going to be John? Are we going to have more competition or less competition? You get the insurers out isn't that lessening the pool?

I just heard Mr. Salazar is supposed to be in town today. He will be at power company giving away our money and the Veteran's hospital for a photo op. If anybody gets a chance to actually see him let me know what happens. My bet is he won't be answering any questions. Debate is not too much of a priority with John Pelosi Salazar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails