I am endorsing Ken Buck for Colorado Senate on November 2. I believe that Ken will bring conservative values to the United States Senate. I don't believe that Ken will be a "politics as usual" Senator. He will stand against spending. He will vote for the repeal of the health care law. He will vote against tax increases and the crazy cap and trade legislation.
I believe Ken will actually listen to the people of Colorado instead of taking his "marching orders" from Harry Reid or B.H. Obama.
Here is a link to Ken's campaign website.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.