I was reading the top 100 contributions to the Bennet campaign on opensecrets.org and here are some contributions that stuck out:
University of Colorado $13,800
State of Colorado $10,805
Denver Public Schools $10,325
US Government $9,700
Colorado Office of Economic Development $9,600
I am no expert on campaign finance but don't these seem a little on the unethical side? We are running in the red in Colorado and the nation and they are contributing to political campaigns? Is that some sort of yard sign stimulus? I sure would hate to tell someone I had to cut their job because we contributed to a political campaign. This is not how I want my taxes spent that is for sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.