I did a little redesign of Plumb and Square because it was kind of feeling cluttered on the page. I like to give a bunch of information in a small space and I guess I learned I don't have to give it all in 2 inches of space. I'm also planning on changing the tags on the posts because even though I like the idea of making the tags reflect my principles and values it doesn't translate very well when searching for information for the rest of the world. I have over 400 posts so that may take a bit of time. Let me know what you think of the new page design and if you would like something else changed or added. Thank you for stopping by Plumb and Square.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
A Little Redesign of Plumb and Square
I did a little redesign of Plumb and Square because it was kind of feeling cluttered on the page. I like to give a bunch of information in a small space and I guess I learned I don't have to give it all in 2 inches of space. I'm also planning on changing the tags on the posts because even though I like the idea of making the tags reflect my principles and values it doesn't translate very well when searching for information for the rest of the world. I have over 400 posts so that may take a bit of time. Let me know what you think of the new page design and if you would like something else changed or added. Thank you for stopping by Plumb and Square.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.