Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Virginia Ironside - OK to smother child

Bookmark and Share

Talk about a moon bat. This lady seems to think that it is OK to smother your child with a pillow if it was really suffering.



I just can't resist saying my piece here. First off, children are not "just a couple of cells" as this nut job says. They are people, and more importantly YOUR CHILDREN!

If you actually thought that the murder of your child was the correct thing to do to stop their suffering, why would you use the method of murder that causes the most suffering?

The third thing I would like to note is the reporter actually did some reporting, stopping her introduction of another guest to ask additional questions of moon bat lady. American reporters would just "gloss over" the statement.

Lastly a question of you mothers out there; how many of you could smother your child with a pillow? This lady thinks "any good mother would". 

1 comment:

  1. wow! I can't believe that how could you? WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails