This video will make you so mad, so take a Valium before you watch this.
To Ms. Garofalo: You have lost one consumer to your products. Never again will I watch a movie or television show where you are a part. I will boycott sponsors to your show(s) and let them know that I will. I may not have much pull in the whole scope of things but I am going to do what I can to stop stupidity, like Garofalo's message. About your "point" that I am a racist redneck, you are simply incorrect. It is not about racism, it is about poor policy.
Saying that Fox News does not have a cerebral electorate, is saying that the 5 people that are watching MSNBC are the only ones that have a brain, and the huge ratings from Fox News are idiots. Lets also remember that there were 55,000,000 who did not agree with the Presidential choice last November.
Ms. Garofalo, did you forget that you work at a job that is based solely for the approval of an audience? So you just alienated 1/2 of the country, good career move. I can not say anymore for fear of saying something inappropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.