Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tea Party Pictures

I posted a ton of pictures of the Tea Party if you would like to see them click on right side of a blog page called Grand Junction Tea Party March 31, 2010. Or click here.

I'm apologizing now because I am not a photographer. Notice all the racist signs and violence from the crowd, oh wait it is a Tea Party not an Acorn sponsored event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails