Friday, May 7, 2010

Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Illegal Immigration

America's toughest sheriff talks about immigration, borders, and Obama...

1 comment:

  1. Sheriff Joe and the new Immigration Law exist for a good reason. The people of Arizona know best and have every right to protect themselves and their property from any manner of illegal acts. Who are these P.C. simpletons, who have no real stake in Arizona, to say otherwise? The next best thing to permanent deportation of illegals would be to furnish each of them with a one-way ticket, along with a map identifying all of the sources of "free" public benefits, to the venues of opposition such as Pelosi's "City By The Bay" and other P.C. cesspools!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails