Every once and awhile I get disheartened with politics and wonder where our country is going. About that time I find an video like this, that reminds me what being an American is about and the steps others take on our behalf. This is a video of Marcus Lutrell giving a talk at the NRA a couple of years ago. This is what a hero looks like....
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Marcus Luttrell--U.S. Seal--Patriot
Every once and awhile I get disheartened with politics and wonder where our country is going. About that time I find an video like this, that reminds me what being an American is about and the steps others take on our behalf. This is a video of Marcus Lutrell giving a talk at the NRA a couple of years ago. This is what a hero looks like....
1 comment:
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think he said it all!
ReplyDelete