Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 Watch at about 8 min mark...real good...
Part 4
This debate proves what I believe; that Salazar and Pelosi are the same person. Salazar used the whole debate defending the crazy Democrat policies. Spending money and PROUD of it. Tell your children that they will be broke and beholden to government because John Salazar wanted to get reelected. Vote Tipton and get rid of
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.