Barbara Boxer must have been remembering the movie A Few Good Men when she chastised this Brigadier General. By the way what did she earn to get to be Senator? It must have been years of working hard to get promoted to the lofty position of Senator, nope....she won an election. Just maybe if the people of California can get it together by 2010 they can un-elect her and the General could call her what you know he really would like to call her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.