Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jay Cutler - August is jersey burn month



Recent comments by Jay Cutler:

“In Denver, we didn’t have this many fans at all,” he said. “We weren’t even able to accommodate that many fans (at practice). That’s Chicago Bears fans for you. They’re proud of their Bears.

“It’s a lot (different). Denver’s like a 6 and Chicago’s like a 9. It’s a quite bit different. Just the fans and how passionate they are, that’s probably the biggest difference.”

“Denver, am I looking forward to it? No. Just the whole hoopla that’s going to come along with it,” he said. “I’m excited to go back and see some of the guys there. I’ve got some really good friends back there, and get back to Denver and see if my house is still standing. Other than that, that’s about all I’m excited about Denver.”

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Cutler's reception at the pre-season tilt at Mile High later this month could be interesting. Better this type of protest than "Jay Cutler Battery Day"..

    ReplyDelete

Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails