THIS ENDORSEMENT HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN (SEE THIS BLOG POST)
I have decided to endorse Scott McInnis for Governor of Colorado. Scott is a Western Slope man that we came to know in the House of Representatives. I like Scott's position on immigration, it is not "evolving". Scott will bring his Western Slope values of conservation (not environmentalism) to the Governor's mansion. He also understand this area's need for jobs, and he will nut spend this state into bankruptcy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on Plumb and Square are moderated. Comments made within 7 days of the posting will post right away. If you make a comment after 7 days of the posting, the comment will not post right away. I will be notified of your comment and I will approve the comment. I do not discriminate, I will post favorable and unfavorable comments. I will not post "sales" comments.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.